Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I am thankful for

I know, I know – I have been completely slacking on the blog front lately and to be honest on the weight watchers front as well. Life is a little crazy with all of the work travel that I have been doing that I don’t even know what day it is anymore. On a very positive note, my work travel will be ending in December and will be very minimal going forward. I am transitioning into a new role within my current department starting in January and will be in charge of the continuous audit monitoring program going forward. It’s not my dream job by any means but it is much better than what I am currently doing as it will allow me to be able to sleep in my own bed every night, not to mention spend time with Chris and Gypsy during the week which is what I look forward to the most. I am curious to see how it all pans out as the position is a new thing they are trying. I will keep you posted.


Chris and I also signed a purchase agreement on a house last week. Pending no issues with the inspection this afternoon, we should be closing around December 20, 2010 just in time for Christmas! We are very excited to be getting out of the apartment and Gypsy is really looking forward to the fenced in backyard! We will send out address updates around Christmas time once we close.

With Thanksgiving coming up, people have been making daily postings on facebook stating things that they are thankful for each day. I know I am ½ month behind so I am going to get myself caught up on this today and will try to post every day going forward for the rest of the month. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I have a lot to be thankful for this year so here is the start of my list in no particular order with the exception of the first five:

1. God
2. Chris. He is my rock and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. Gypsy
6. My Health
7. Vacation Time
8. A wedding planner in Mexico that will plan 95% of my wedding for me so I don’t get stressed out
9. Laughter/Smiles
10. Patience (when I can find it)
11. Inside Jokes
12. Intelligence
13. The ability to sing
14. Board Games
15. Learning something new every day

No comments: