Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wedding Website!

Hi All!

I hope you had a great weekend!  Chris and I had a fun and relaxing weekend here in St Louis.  I am home for one more week before I have to hit the road again so we took full advantage of today and have been watching football all afternoon/evening.  It is one of our favorite things to do in the fall so it is nice that we finally get to do it without me having to leave for the airport.

We created our wedding website tonight.  You can find it at the following link: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/BethanyVerDouw&ChrisMalone


The wedding date and location has been set, my dress has been ordered so now we can sit back and relax for a while.  One of the beauties of a destination wedding is the resort takes care of pretty much everything!  It is so nice being I am gone so much that I don't have to worry about finding the time to get everything done.
 
I hope everyone has a good week!
 
Bessie

No comments: