Hi everyone!
I am currently writing this post in Boston airport as I wait for my flight to Minneapolis to go wedding dress shopping this weekend with my mom, future mother-in-law and godmother. I am super excited to see all of them and hope we have a great time shopping tomorrow.
I want to apologize for my delay in posts the last few weeks. Since Labor Day weekend I have been in Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts twice. I will be adding another trip to MN this weekend and then back to Boston for 1 more week before I fly back into Arkansas where Chris will pick me up to spend the weekend with his aunt and uncle. Finally, I will have 4 days in Orlando for work training before I actually have 2 weeks off from work travel. Whew! It has been a whirlwind these last 2 months and the rest of the fall appears to be the same until I get a couple weeks off at Christmas. Yes, you counted right - that is 11 states in 2 months and I may drive up to Maine next week if I have time just to say I was there. :)
In between all of the traveling we were finally able to make it up to MN and move my stuff out of my condo so now everything is in Illinois. I am working with a property management company to get my condo rented so if you know of anyone looking for a place to rent in Coon Rapids let me know.
We have also made a few decisions about the wedding. Nothing is booked yet, but we are planning on doing a destination wedding in Mexico over Memorial Day weekend. We wanted a small wedding and thought it would be fun to travel there being neither of us have been there before. Once we decide on a resort we will let you know all the details.
The weight loss journey has not been well the last two months among all this craziness. I have gained some of the weight back and am only down 18 pounds at the moment. It is still great to be at that point but I need to get my butt back in gear. I have been trying to eat as healthy as I can on this stretch of road travel but it does get difficult. I have been working 12 hour days and sometimes eating healthy is not my idea of fun at 9 pm. I may need some encouragement from each of you to help me get back on track. I seem to do well every week until about Thursday night and that is when the work week catches up to me and I make bad eating decisions. I will get back on track one step at a time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! You probably won't hear from me for 2 weeks but I will finally be done with travel for a few weeks and will catch you up more then!
Bessie
No comments:
Post a Comment