Happy Sunday!
Today I am thankful for the invention of technology. It amazes me how much technology has advanced in the last 20 years. I was able to use technology to Skye in for my niece's 2nd birthday a few weeks ago so that I could watch her open her presents. I am able to keep in touch with my family and friends through cell phone, facebook, email, etc. But one part of technology that I love is that everyone can use it. The school that I attended for Grade School and Jr High is now giving students email addresses in 1st grade. I got an email the other day from my cousin Matthew who is a first grader at that school. It made my entire day. The message he sent was
hi bethany. hau or you deung?
It was the cutest thing and put a big smile on my face. He is still learning how to use it because he sent me the same message 10 times. I wrote him back and got a message from him again on Friday that just said, "hi bethane"
Today I am grateful for technology and the ability it has given us to communicate with loved ones. I hope the rest of the evening is happy and relaxing for everyone!
Bessie
No comments:
Post a Comment