Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thunderstorm in November

Today I am thankful for the beautiful thunderstorm we had last night in IL.  I think the last time I saw a thunderstorm in November was when I was living in Florida.  I love the sound of thunder and love the smell of rain so I was a happy girl last night.  It is a far cry from what my friends and family are experiencing in MN and ND this week (we will see the snow tomorrow when we get up there).  Thankfully Gypsy doesn't get scared from storms so she was sleeping right through it all evening on the chair in the living room.  I think Chris was a little annoyed at how excited I was to see it raining in November.  He just doesn't get it.  I think I can handle a little more weather like this in November instead of the snow :)

Bessie

No comments: