Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 6 Results

Hi All!

I am going to make this a short post because of a busy week but wanted to let you know I lost another 0.8 lbs during week six adding up to a total of 17.2 lbs for my first 6 weeks!  I was hoping for a little better week last week but considering I lost 6.8 lbs in my 3 weeks of travel that is pretty impressive!

Head to MN and ND this week for Vicki's wedding!  I am praying that the green dress fits when I get to town on Friday otherwise I may need an emergency tailor job done, but I am fairly confident it will fit just right.  I am pretty much back to what I was when I tried it on last.  I will take pictures at the wedding on Saturday to show everyone how great I am looking!

Next weigh in will be on Thursday morning in MSP being I will be doing wedding stuff for the weekend so I will let you know what the final tally is before the wedding is here.  Congrats in advance to Vicki and Brandon!  I can't wait to celebrate with you both on Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl:) I'm so proud of you!! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I'm looking forward to a FUN time to be had by all:) Drive safely and have a wonderful rest of the work week. Love, Ya Lots, Mom OX