Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TTA Burnouts

Today I am thankful for my former coworkers in MN.  For the past 5 years I have been playing in a fantasy football league with my former coworkers from my first team in MN.  Not only do some of us live in different states now, only one of us still works for that department.  My first team in MN really made me feel welcome and I have met many of my lifelong friends (and father-in-law) from that group.  Not many people can say that they still keep in touch with former coworkers and I am blessed that this FF league has given us an opportunity to keep in touch.
Many of us have had major life changes (new marriages, new babies, new jobs, new homes, new states) and even through all of that, we can count on getting an invite each fall to join the football league.  I look forward to the challenge of beating everyone in the league (this year that is not really happening, I am about the middle of the pack) as I have 2 out of the last 5 years.  Mostly though, I look forward to catching up with everyone to see how the summer went for each of them and reminiscing about the past.
Bessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This year was BRUTAL!!!!! I may be an Ex-TTA Burnout pretty soon if I keep this up! :)