Yup – you read that correctly. On the last night of bowling for the season I bowled a 198!!! I am still working on the consistency piece, but I bowled 95, 198, & 161 on Friday night which gave me 7th overall for the ladies for the night. In my defense, the first game was bowled on lanes 5-6 which are the worst lanes in the alley. The oil is so awful on those lanes that my normally sharp curve ball rolled straight that whole game and I couldn’t get it figured out. Lanes 1-2 (where we bowled the 2nd game) and Lanes 3-4 (3rd game) are much easier on my curve ball so I felt like I was back to normal. If I would have had just 10 more pins throughout the night, I would have finished in the top 5 and won money. Oh well, it gives me something to look forward to to next season J
2 comments:
Hey Girl - Nice new look to your page:) I like it :) 198!!! That's awesome - don't think I have ever had a score like that!! Nice way to end the season and nice way to start in the fall. Thanks for sharing your life with me - I love reading your updates. Love you LOTS, Mom OXOXOX
Holy smokes. A 198 is amazing and beats my PR. Keep up the good bowling.
Post a Comment