Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am now a Weight Watchers member

Well, I am on day two of weight watchers and am surprised as to how much food I can eat. I went and signed up yesterday morning and attended my first meeting. I was a little heavier than I thought I was so I am setting my goal at 35-40 pounds total but my first goal is 5% of my total weight. They gave us a lot of tools (books) to use so so far the program seems pretty easy to follow. Once I start remembering how many “points” things are I think it will be even better. Then I won’t have to get out my book every time I want to eat to see what I can have.

It has been a pretty rainy weekend here. Not as much rain as was predicted but still enough to keep us inside for the most part. We have been pretty lazy today but did have my Dad and Lynda over for dinner last night to show them the apartment. It was good to catch up with them for a little while. The rain is supposedly going to clear up after tomorrow so we can get back outside a little more. Chris’ softball was rained out last week so he is hoping for some sun!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I hope my first week of WW goes great. I will let you know how I did after my weigh in next Saturday! Wish me luck!

Good evening all!

Gypsy!

No comments: